Contact me

Friday, December 26, 2014

Getting Organized for 2015

I am in desperate need of organization! 
I declare 2015 the year I get organized!
I have Relay for Life, Extension Council, church, bloggin, junkin and then all the rest of the families activities. It sounds like a lot but with some organization it can be done!

{feel free to use this 2015 printable}

I had scoured Pinterst looking for some pages to help with this organizing. I was just about ready to try and create something on my own.  And then...I found this:


This was exactly what I was looking for. I LOVE the choice of one or two day spreads to organize your day! She has given you the option to just print the whole planner or print just the pages you need. I love her idea of having it all bound with a spiral binding. 

Best wishes for 2015!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment