Contact me

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Book Page Wreath

Gather supplies:

Pipe insulation {you get a HUGE length for CHEAP}
Masking tape to tape pipe insulation into a circle
TONS of book pages {i used an old novel but you can use old hymn pages or any other book you have}
Scissors
Hot glue gun and A LOT of glue sticks
A chick flick and laptop


Cut length of pipe insulation. Remember to consider how much the pages will stand off to determine finished size. I under estimated and my wreath barely fit my door! :S  I hot glued as well as taped it to hold it into the circular shape.

Cover ENTIRE circle w/ book pages {my first one I didn't do this then-as you will see below} I remembered it would be visible from inside of the front door!
There are many ways you can put the pages on. Browse the internet to see what version you like. I did mine in a cone shape.



Do as many rows as you want until you like the look of it.

The finished product:



No comments:

Post a Comment