Contact me

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Book pages wallpaper

I have been collecting books to do this project for a while.....and today, I finished it!!!

 This is the wall before. {you can see my little helper!!}
 I took quite a few pics. This wall is in a narrow hallway, so it is hard to get a good picture!







I used all kinds of old books. {for anyone who has a problem w/ this, I am a book seller and I know my books. I only used books of no value or that were literally falling apart. and I think re-purposing these books is better than throwing them out.}
For the adhesive...I used a VERY expensive, VERY complicated method! Watered down Elmer's glue! I used 8 containers of it. I just dumped a bottle or two at a time into a container added some water and mixed well. I bought cheap sponge applicator brushes and went to work. 

2 comments:

  1. very fun!!!

    thanks for linking up to Make it Monday!

    I'll be sharing your post on the Brassy Apple FB page! :)

    ReplyDelete